Sky Vegas Casino Review - My Experience
Sky Vegas has a good choice of games for slots players but table games don't really compete.
Sky Vegas' slots choice and live casino is decent enough
and payouts are fast but access is restricted to mostly UK players and Crown territories! I experienced a worrying bug resulting in a large win going AWOL for 2 weeks and Sky Betting & Gaming's trust rank has taken a big hit following some unethical practices in their marketing division. I'll expand on both of these issues later in this Sky Vegas review.
Note that Sky Vegas and Sky Casino are no longer owned by Sky Broadcasting: they were sold in 2015 to CVC Capital who simply licence the brand name and operate under the name Bonne Terre Limited.
- Limited geographic acceptance (UK + Outlying)
- Average Cashout (Receipt) Time: 15.2hrs (Global) *
- Average Reverse Pending Period: 0hrs (Global) *
- Licenced in Alderney
- Good choice for slots players
- View full list of Sky Vegas's games » (popup)